Call us now: +91 8925364565
Day 4 (2 Hours) Practice in City Traffic.
Training for two hours and 30 KM to 50 KM.
You will train for at least 30 to 50 kilometers in city traffic. ( 2 Hours )
- Practice how to drive in rush hour i.s. peak hour i.s. morning commute to office
- How to drive the car without fear of a bus or a lorry is standing next to our car.
- Practice how to follow the car or bus or truck ahead of us, take two or three steps and then continue.
- Practice how to drive without turning off the vehicle using agitation during rush hours.
- Practice how to drive the vehicle without applying the brakes suddenly if someone comes across you suddenly in this crowded time
- how to control the vehicles coming in the opposite direction and how to control ourselves if they are not in control.
- Practice how to transition from one truck to another track without fear during the rush hours.
- Practice how to use the horn during rush hours, practice where to honk a little more slowly and where to honk a little more.
- Practicing the right way to park our vehicle at each signal while driving in traffic.